Three Ways to Pledge & Pay
1. Use Realm to pledge and set up automatic payments (easiest and most secure!)
- Go to www.onrealm.org/fpuu and log in.
- Select the Giving tab in the left column of your profile
- Click the +Pledge button
- Enter your pledge total for the year and hit Enter. Check that the displayed total is correct.
- Click “Save & Set Up Online Gift”
If you just want to enter a pledge, click “Save Pledge”.
- You'll see your total pledge in the "Give" and the fund set for Stewardship.
- Choose the frequency of your giving from the dropdown (default is One Time)
- Choose the start date, day of the month, end date, and number of payments, if needed.
- IMPORTANT: If you choose a frequency other than One time, reduce the Give amount so you don't overplay!
- Choose a saved payment method or add a new method.
- Save money for FIrst Parish! Using a bank account rather than a credit or debit card reduces the fee that First Parish has to pay.
- Click the blue "Give" button and you're done!
2. Use paper to pledge or pay:
- Pledge using a pledge card. Put it in the offering basket during worship, or mail it to First Parish (630 Mass Ave, Arlington MA 02476).
- Give by check: Write “pledge” on your check memo line, and put it in the offering basket during worship, or mail it to First Parish (630 Mass Ave, Arlington MA 02476).
- If you have never used Realm: see the 5 minute video at: http://firstparish.info/realm (bottom of the page)
Or stop by the Stewardship Table after the service on any Sunday between February 4 and March 4, 2018.