Procedures for Use of First Parish Arlington Facilities
► Facilities Use Packet
Welcome to First Parish Arlington.
Thank you for your interest in considering First Parish for your activity. You will find on the following pages:
- Regulations Governing the Use of Church Facilities
- Terms and Conditions Governing the Use of Church Facilities
- Liquor Liability Insurance Coverage Requirement
- User Fees Schedule
- Application for Use of Church Facilities
- First Parish Alcohol Policy
- First Parish Child Safety Policy
- First Parish Green Sanctuary Policy
- Town of Arlington Temporary Food Permit Application
Under Regulations Governing the use of First Parish Facilities, note that caterers should be informed about numbers 4, 5, and 6 well in advance. If you need to provide insurance coverage, you should begin to make arrangements for insurance coverage immediately. Caterers must a1so register with the Town of Arlington Health Department.
The Application Form may be faxed or mailed to First Parish, and I will contact you shortly. Our mailing address is:
First Parish Unitarian Universalist
630 Massachusetts Avenue
Arlington, MA 02476
-- Updated by Office Manager Joan Dyer, June 2013
2. Note: These documents are not included here. Contact Office Manager Joan Dyer for more information.